For legal reasons, if you reside in another country, when travelling to Netherlands, you may be unable to access your account.
Our customers that have accounts won’t be able to deposit or play in the website from the 1st of October - however they'll still be able to withdrawal the outstanding balance until the 29th of October 2021.
Here's what you need to know:
- What will happen to my balance? / How can I withdraw my balance?
- I've just made a withdrawal, will it be processed? Do I have to send documents?
- I have balance, but I haven’t verified my account yet. Can I withdraw the money?
- Why did you settled my bets?
- How did you settled my bets?
- What will happen with documents I've sent you? Will you delete or keep these?
- Will you allow playing in Netherlands again?
- When will be the last time when I can access my account?
- Will I be able to access my account from another location (non-restricted country)?
A: Your balance is safe with us.
You'll still be able to access your account after Friday, 1st October 2021 until Friday, 29th of October 2021, but ONLY to withdraw your funds.
After October 29th, should you have remaining balance, you can contact our Customer Support to check your account for further details and request a manual withdraw.
A: Withdrawals shall be processed normally.
Should we require you to send us verification documents, you'll be contacted accordingly.
A: Our normal processes for the verification of our players shall also apply in this case.
We'll contact you for your verification documents, as may be required.
A: Following the closure of our services in Netherlands, we're unable to continue operating in that market.
Therefore, we have to take measures to ensure that all open bets were settled and all of our affected customers would receive their corresponding refunds.
A: Any bets that you might have, which were open due to events taking place after 13th October, have been voided on the 13th October.
- Example 1: You have a bet on X selection, which is open and hasn't been settled before 13th Oct.
- Settlement: The bet was settled as void.
Any bets with winning selections that you might have were treated as winners for the respective selections.
- Example 2: You have a bet on 3 selections: X (odds= 2), Z (odds= 1.2), Y. X and Z are winning, but Y is still open.
- Settlement: The bet will be settled as winning, treating the Y selection as void. Therefore we should multiply the stake * X odds * Z odds (stake * 2.4)
A: Should we be required under law to preserve any of your data and documentation, this will be retained in accordance with the requirements of the pertinent legislation and regulations.
A: Unfortunately, we're not in a position to reply to this question at this moment in time.
Following recent developments in the online gambling legislation in the Netherlands, only Companies that are regulated to hold a licence from there can provide gambling services to Dutch nationals.
A: Your account has been closed for deposits and game-play as from the 1st October 2021.
You may ONLY log-into your account to withdraw any remaining balance until Friday, 29th of October 2021.
Following this date, you'll have to contact Customer Support for your withdrawal to be processed manually.
A: No. If your country of registration is the Netherlands, you won't be able to access your account from anywhere.